Sending an Email Distribution
Sending email distributions in Pool is as simple as selecting a checkbox next to one or more members of your Pool, and clicking the email button.
That will start the process which continues with the following steps:
- The basics - selecting members, naming your distribution, defining subject, from, and reply-to
- Choose template - select any previous Pool email template
- Type of editor - only necessary if you're creating from scratch
- Editor - edit your content, screener link, 3rd party URL, opt-outs, personalization, and more
- Confirm - review final details
You define the name of each distribution and create subject, from, and reply-to. Ethnio will remember your most recent settings from the last distribution you sent, specific to your account.
Start from scratch or use an existing email template
This can either be a drag & drop editor, which is recommended for the best deliverability, or the advanced HTML editor, which gives you full control over the structure of the email but requires knowledge of inline HTML styles or an existing template to paste into the editor.
Drag & Drop Editor
Give everything a final preview, review settings, and schedule for later or send immediately.
Sent! Now you can view engagement, see a live feed of opens and clicks, and be all done.