We keep user data very secure with our off-site, nightly-patched servers. We do not remove data from our database unless you specifically request it of us. We're worked with lots of different security-minded companies in the past. If you have specific security concerns, just drop us a line.
Articles in this section
- Dedupe - Remove Duplicates
- Five ways to share scheduled participants: Feedback, Participant List, Export, Subscribe
- Change or update a response: edit phone number, email, and any details of an existing response by re-submitting.
- Alerts for New Responses via Email Notifications, Slack, & More
- Get Feedback on Potential Participants
- How To Change Status or Delete a Response
- FullContact Social Info
- Calling by Twilio
- Once You Have the Perfect Recruit; Next Steps