Yes, occasionally — in our experience, we’ve found that about 1 respondent in 1000 seems to think so. We recommend using the default language on the “thank you” page of the Ethnio screener, or something reasonably close, to make it as clear as possible.
Articles in this section
- What HTML can I use in my screener?
- Too Many Pageviews & Archiving Screeners
- Why We Don't Allow Required Questions or Exit Intercepts
- Replace Ethnio Code When Upgrading Account?
- Option to Collect Data After Site Visit
- Can I Delete a Screener?
- Updating Screeners After Implementing Ethnio Code
- 'Low Pageviews/Responses' Warning
- Screener Load Time Delay
- Custom Logo Sizing Issues