Ethnio is a research participant management platform that does these things:
- Intercept people that use your interface from your web site or app
- Screener links you email out or post on social media
- Incentives to pay participants in any currency or country
- Scheduling for automated 1:1 or group interview scheduling
- Create a Pool of your own participants over time that is basically a research CRM and tracks all participant activity
Then you would conduct some kind of research with them - moderated or automated. We do not have respondents or participants for sale in generic demographics at all. Ethnio is not a panel provider, recruiting agency, or research consulting firm. Here's a 60 second video showing how Ethnio works:
It was created with the idea that using people who care about your product or interface, in the moment when they actually care about it, is far superior to recruiting random people from a panel that may or may not have any affinity for what you are building, and will probably be on your timeline instead of their own. It's meant to help with "live-recruiting" but can also be used to schedule participants in advance, and is targeted at UX researchers, designers, PMs, marketing folks, and anyone who is conducting research. It can also be used to recruit for in-person interviews and to build a participant pool for other types of UX research. Any time you need to recruit participants from the Web for ANY kind of research, you can use Ethnio recruiting for a fraction of the cost of a recruiting agency.
How it works:
- Create screener links to narrow down your recruitment pool using our branching logic.
- Use Ethnio to recruit and pass participants directly to a third party tool (i.e. Usabilla, Loop11, OptimalSort).
- Automatically schedule participants
- Issue incentive payments to participants
Super easy. Create an account, play around creating screeners, and try it for free if you'd like. We're confident you'll find it useful for your UX research participant management.