What Is Ethnio?
Ethnio is a research participant management platform that does these things:
- Intercept people that use your interface from your web site or app
- Screener links you email out or post on social media
- Incentives to pay participants in any currency or country
- Scheduling for automated 1:1 or group interview scheduling
- Pool of your own participants over time that is a research CRM and tracks all participant activity (Enterprise-Only)
Then you would conduct some kind of research with them - moderated or automated. We do not have respondents or participants for sale in generic demographics at all. Ethnio is not a panel provider, recruiting agency, or research consulting firm. Here's a 60 second video showing how Ethnio works:
And here's another video with a more broad overview of what Ethnio offers:
Ethnio was created with the idea that recruiting participants who really care about your product or interface, in the moment when they actually care about it, is far superior to recruiting random people from a panel that may or may not have any affinity for what you are building.
Additionally, forcing participants to exist on your timeline instead of their own further reduces the quality of research. Ethnio was designed to help with "live-recruiting" but can also be used to schedule participants in advance, and is targeted at UX researchers, designers, PMs, marketing folks, and anyone who is conducting research. It can also be used to recruit for in-person interviews and to build a participant pool for other types of UX research.
Any time you need to recruit participants from the Web for ANY kind of research, you can use Ethnio recruiting for a fraction of the cost of panels or agencies.