If you're issuing incentives in other languages, we recommend creating a screener (project) for each one and naming it by the country/language (e.g. # Incentives Japan [JP]).
List of all the fields to translate
Once you've created the screener, there are many different fields you need to translate to fully translate the whole experience into another language. They are all listed below:
From Incentives >> Emails:
- Step 1: Reward Confirmation Email: translate the Initial email
- Subject: Redeem Your 
- Link language: Claim your reward
Note: Check the From/Reply-to fields are accurate
- Step 2: Translate the email content for every payment method you wish you offer (PayPal, Amazon, Charity, eGift Card etc.). This is the email which is sent based on the payment method a participant selects.
- Content: "Hi [Participant Name], Thanks again for participating in our study. Here’s your Amazon Gift Card code"
- Link" Amazon.com gift card code: [Amazon Code]"
Note: do not translate the variables in square brackets [ ]
From Incentives >> Redeem Pages:
Below is a list of all the fields that need translating on the redeem pages:
- Page 1: Thank You
- Header: "Thank You for Participating in Our Study!"
- Content for accepting the reward: "We appreciate your participation and would like to pay you $75 for your time. Click below to get started!"
- Button text: "Redeem Your Reward"
- Page 2: Select Payment Method
- Header: "Choose How You’d Like to Receive Your Reward"
- Sub-header: "You'll verify your email next"
- Names of payment methods (e.g Amazon.fr) - *optional
- Popup confirmation language "Are you sure? You cannot change your method after selecting."
- Yes/No buttons
- Unsupported country message: "Apologies. Looks like your country is not supported. Please reply to the reward email you received to ask about other options."
- Button text: "Back"
- Names of all eGifts cards and charities from Page 2a/b - *optional
- Page 3: Confirm
- Header: "Confirm Your Reward"
- Confirm language: "Please Confirm Your Email"
- Help: "Help here"
- Button "Submit"
- Page 4: Success
- Header: "Success!"
- Short note: "You should receive an email within the next 3-5 business days. Please contact email@example.com with any questions whatsoever."
- Page title for all Redeem pages e.g. "Claim your reward"