We support all kinds of agencies using Ethnio - UX, design, advertising, strategy, service, development, etc. This is important to us, because Ethnio was created inside a UX research agency (Bolt | Peters in SF). Our goal is to make sure agencies have a great experience using Ethnio, so please read through this list of eight common agency/Ethnio issues carefully before using the tool:
- Ethnio does not provide any participants - agencies are often looking for a recruiting agency or panel provider. Basic primer here on what Ethnio provides.
- Monthly or yearly pricing is not always compatible with the project model of most agencies. Enterprise plans are one a year minimum, with no exceptions. Smaller plans like monthly might make more sense and you can read more on single project pricing here.
- Page view pricing for intercepts surprises some agencies - read more here about that.
- Every single human needs their own login from a client or agency - teams and projects change fast, and even if you only need someone to access Ethnio for 10 seconds, they need their own login. Your account could be suspended with no notice for any shared emails or login-sharing, and lots more information here about how that works.
- Client requests involving security and privacy reviews require an Enterprise license. Even if your agency doesn't need those type of onboarding tasks, if your client requires it, our Enterprise plan is required.
- Mention "Bill Moggridge" in any email requesting product information to show us you took the time to read this far. He was an amazing agency founder, among other things. :-)
- Fire drills - we understand agencies work super hard, and often very fast, to meet client deadlines, but that can mean fire drills and contacting Ethnio with rush requests. If your agency is on a fast timeline, we TOTALLY support you, but we are in high demand and can't always put out the fire. Please make sure to check all the articles here, Google "Ethnio + issue," and scheduling time using our links before sending an urgent help request.