There are four ways of sharing participant data with your internal team, each with a unique purpose to support the real life
chaos workflow of operations and research teams. All involve getting data out of Ethnio, but for different use cases:
- Subscribe to calendar - simple feed for iCal, gCal, or Outlook that contains a calendar spot for every confirmed participant.
When to use: make sure observers can join sessions remotely or in-person
- Email Alerts - if you have stakeholders that want to be extra up-to-date with every confirmed, cancelled, and rescheduled participants, you can add their email to scheduling alerts for any single screener. You do that in scheduling >> settings.
When to use: fairly aggressive way to make sure observers get notified about every confirmed session
- Participant List – purely a list of participants, with no other columns. You can hide P.I.I. and you can filter by status (completed, confirmed, cancelled, etc).
When to use: security or reception need a simple list of times and names to let people in for a study
- Get Feedback – do you need on input on participants of any kind? Confirmed, potential, invited, etc. You get to choose columns but any question can be included.
When to use: someone at your organization needs to see the potential or confirmed participants and give you some kind of feedback, comment, etc.
- Export Responses - everything else. The most detailed view - absolutely all the data into XLSX or CSV.
When to use: you need a spreadsheet for advanced filtering, sharing, or editing.