In order for us to build a custom theme, we can use anything from rough mockups to fully functioning HTML/CSS. It's up to you what to send us, but below are some requirements that should make it easier. There are four platforms for publishing ethnio screeners, so first decide if you want us to modify one or both:
- Web Desktop - this works with a layer and iFrame on your site, and your site visitors never leave your site. Preview example (wait 10sec).
- Web Mobile - we have to create unique styles for smaller viewports on our iFrame intercept, because it's inside an iFrame and has form buttons/fields.
- Link - a totally responsive URL like ethn.io/78639
- App - iOS or Androd
Each of those platforms has separate design requirements, so you can choose to create a theme for one or more methods. Totally up to you. Read here for lots more details on what we can provide with custom themes. Then there are the three components of a screener, listed below.
- Invite - the first screen your site visitors will see. This can also have different states within this single component, if you wanted to have an icon permanently visible, that visitors had to click on, for example, but most customers just have the invite appear as a layer. We can also animate it, have it locked to a certain part of the browser, etc.
- Questions - keep in mind each question type might have different states, like scheduling, which is also pictured below. Your design should address any specific ideas like questions and answers on separate rows instead of separate columns as we have them. All totally up to you, but more complexity might take more hours.
- Thanks - last page of the screener. The only other state here is the "congrats" state which looks identical but has a big green button to get started on an online exercise.