Within 1-2 seconds of someone filling out an ethnio screener, you will automatically see them appear in the recruits page. No need to refresh the page. The reason we do that is we try and contact people as soon as possible to when they fill out a screener. We call this time aware research and for all you back to the future fans, it's making sure you're in the right 1985 and not the wrong 1985. You’ll see a list of all screener respondents, which you can sort by any column. You can set the state of any of your recruits to better track them. For example, you can mark people you've interviewed as "completed".
Articles in this section
- Change or update a response: edit phone number, email, and any details of an existing response by re-submitting.
- Alerts for New Responses via Email Notifications, Slack, & More
- How To Change Status or Delete a Response
- FullContact Social Info
- Calling by Twilio
- Once You Have the Perfect Recruit; Next Steps
- Downloading Participant Data
- Key Terms and Status Definitions
- Fancy Features (Gender, Location, GeoIP)
- How Ethnio keeps your data secure and private.