Don't worry! Ethnio sets a cookie whenever a user views the screener. Unless it’s present on more than one domain, no user will see it twice. There are some issues with cookies and sub-domains, so it could be the case that if you have the same screener code on apples.ethnio.com and oranges.ethnio.com, a visitor could see the screener twice.
Articles in this section
- Screener Display Troubleshooting
- Intercept Exclusivity: Ensure nobody sees multiple popups on your site
- Ethnio Cookie Technical Info
- Compatibility with Tag Managers (Google Tag Manager, Tealium, Ensighten, Etc)
- Wordpress and Other CMS Compatibility
- Switching a Screener (Without Changing Ethnio Code)
- Conversion Rate: Pageviews, Screener Views, and Responses - AKA the Funnel
- How Our Cookie Works
- I think my intercept is showing up for people, even though I have it turned "off"!