If you don't want to keep incurring page views, archiving the screener will not do much for you besides not show it on your screener dashboard (Screener>>Overview). You will need to take our code off of your website, because even when your screener is turned off, it still is collecting pageviews. Archiving a screener essentially just hides screeners that you don't want to have show up on your dashboard, as we do not have an option for permanently deleting screeners.
Articles in this section
- What HTML can I use in my screener?
- Too Many Pageviews & Archiving Screeners
- Why We Don't Allow Required Questions or Exit Intercepts
- Replace Ethnio Code When Upgrading Account?
- Option to Collect Data After Site Visit
- Can I Delete a Screener?
- Updating Screeners After Implementing Ethnio Code
- 'Low Pageviews/Responses' Warning
- Screener Load Time Delay
- Custom Logo Sizing Issues