Ethnio can pay and manage your incentives automatically through Amazon.com or Pre-paid Visa cards. This method of incentive payment works with moderated, automated, or even in-person studies. Simply mark responses as 'Completed' on the Responses page to have people show up to be paid. Nobody will show up under Incentives unless they are marked as Completed, and nobody will be paid until you confirm twice. You can also bulk add emails manually. That's it- we take care of all the rest. We charge a 20% processing fee, which mostly covers our costs managing payments, as well as the convenience of having all your incentives taken care of in one place.
Your participants will get an email like the one below and your credit card on file with ethnio will be charged for the total. We charge a small percentage the total incentives but it's nothing crazy. If you'd like to use a different incentive payment, you may of course do so, but you're responsible for fulfilling the incentives. The next step is to go to Incentives and check the boxes for all the completed participants you'd like to pay:
Tip when not using a 3rd party tool:
- Once a participant successfully completes your ethnio screener, they're automatically be marked as 'Completed' in your 'Responses >>Overview' section of your ethnio account. Any participants marked 'Completed' will also automatically be sent to your 'Incentives>>Overview' section in your account, where you can click 'Pay'.
Tip when using a 3rd party tool:
- If you're using branching logic to pass qualified recruits to a third party testing tool, they will not show up as 'Completed' after they pass through the ethnio screener. At this point in your ethnio account 'Responses' dashboard they'll be marked as 'Clicked-Through'. Only once a participant has successfully completed whatever the third party tool testing is, will they show up automatically in your ethnio account as 'Completed'. You can then pay them from your ethnio account. Pretty cool, huh?
- Your account will be billed separately for incentives paid through ethnio
- Check Billing in your ethnio account to see recent charges for your account
- Reminder: Monthly statements are sent to you once a month (day of the month you created your account)